Friday, February 20, 2009

Woo-Hoo!

Today was weigh-in day and the scale was 24.8 pounds down. I'm going to round that up and call it 25 pounds!

I started on Monday working on the 3 goals I re-made for myself, and I've done pretty good at all 3 so far this week.

1) Protein shake for breakfast every day....So far everyday, one day I had it for lunch to off-set the Chick-fil-A biscuit I was craving, but that's 5 days in a row.

2) Increase elliptical and stairmaster times....I've worked out 3 times so far, added 2 minutes twice to the elliptical so that's up to 14 mins, and added 1 min to stairmaster once so that's up to 6 mins.

3) Keep a food log...everyday at The Daily Plate, it is so interesting to watch the nutritional information add up for the day.

May try to add a new goal next week.

Ok, I'm trying to write with all 3 kids running around. I usually do this after they go to bed, but I just had to write about the 25 lbs! Yay for me!

No comments:

Post a Comment